SELL ITEMS ONLINE: HOW STORAGE CAN HELP
October 12th, 2021
Storage can assist while you sell items online by keeping them safe before the final sale. Businesses use AR&C Self Storage for products and merchandise. Not only can we answer your storage questions but our Hamilton NJ storage units can be a secure place to store your items.AR&C Self Storage has indoor and drive up storage units to support all our customers. Small businesses may not want their merchandise to go through freezing temperatures and extreme highs, so we suggest our indoor temperature controlled storage. You can also store seasonal clothing in drive up storage units for easy access while moving in. When you want to swap your items for cash, consider selling them online.
HOW TO SELL ITEMS ONLINE
- More detail the better! Use photos and a detailed description for a successful sale.
- Take good photos to show off the best features.
- If it is broken or needs a new finish, tell your customer and be honest about the quality.
- Set a time limit to urge customers to make the final purchase. After they have, send it directly to them or meet up somewhere public.
- If you want to negotiate the price or are unsure where to start, be reasonable and willing to negotiate.
AR&C Self Storage is ready for warmer weather and if your home needs extra space let us help! Reserve your Hamilton NJ storage unit online and then stop in to finish the storage rental with our store manager.While many of our college students get ready for summer, storage can be the great short term storage they need. Reserve a small unit for your college student now. Some students sell items online as a source of summer income, or get a jumpstart on student loans.