SELF STORAGE TIPS FOR FALL STORAGE
August 20th, 2018
What do you need to do to prepare for fall? Our self storage tips will set you up for success and get you back to enjoying the things you love. We have self storage facilities in many neighborhoods near you that offer drive up storage units, storage professionals, and solutions for all your questions. Get started this summer with these helpful tips when moving a few items to the storage unit.
COOLER WEATHER SELF STORAGE TIPS
- Boxes, tape dispensers, even locks are available for purchase in our office. Just in case you forget moving supplies, we have you covered.
- As restaurants close their patio sections, self storage is ideal for keeping tables and chairs until next year. Many businesses use our storage space for seasonal equipment.
- Moving a few boxes of clothing to the storage unit? Whether it is summer clothes or the past year’s business documents, clearly label what is inside and have the label facing out.
- Temperature controlled storage units provide an extra feature to protect your belongings. Ask our experts which size would be best for what you are storing.
- Pool toys should be deflated and dry before going into a box. Mark the box and then place moisture absorbing products around the storage unit.
- Leftover food on the grill can be a chance for rodents to enter your storage unit and cause damages to clothing boxes and outdoor materials. Clean everything off with soap and water before closing the storage door.
- Leave empty propane tanks outside and home after the last cookout. These tanks are not allowed in the facility.
Storing seasonal items with self storage tips from the professionals will make your transition from summer to fall that much easier. AR&C Self Storage offers convenient storage options and budget friendly storage prices. Talk with our storage professionals at our Hamilton NJ storage facility to find the right storage option for you this season.