QUESTIONS FOR THE MOVING PROFESSIONALS
June 13th, 2019
Not sure what steps you need to take to hire moving professionals? AR&C Self Storage has more than storage units available, we have tips to help you hire the right Hamilton NJ moving company for the job. If you are debating between moving yourself or hiring a team to help you, check out local Hamilton NJ moving companies we recommend for a reliable choice. A quote can help you determine if this is the missing piece in your move.Would you rather tackle your latest move without a moving team? Talk with AR&C Self Storage about renting our moving truck. We offer our customers a free moving truck to make the transition to storage a little easier.Talk with our experts in our office about preparing for moving day and see how our Hamilton NJ storage options can make a difference.
WHAT YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR HAMILTON NJ MOVING COMPANY?
- Do you charge extra if there are stairs?
- How can I pay?
- What kind of training does your team go through?
- Do you have any references?
- Who should I call on moving day if an issue arises?
Choosing a local moving company can make the transition to a new home a little easier. With these questions you can be in the know when it comes time to choose someone to help you.Find more questions to ask and steps to take here!
WHAT TO DO ON MOVING DAY?
That day has arrived, it is time to move! AR&C Self Storage has a few pointers to help the day go smoothly. Everything from where to eat after, to how to help your professional movers.
- Lay a tarp down to protect your floors or hire a professional cleaning service afterwards to make the house sparkle.
- Put large labels on all your boxes so you and the movers know the destination.
- Gather all your boxes in one easy location. This will speed up the moving process.
- Find a local spot like Eat Well To Go for after a long day.