IDEAS FOR STUDENT STORAGE
October 12th, 2021
Do you have a place to store all of your dorm items? We have student storage options and tips! Renting a storage unit near school not only makes getting ready for next year easy, but it also helps keep your belongings secure and in great condition! Storing all of your dorm items, such as linens, a mattress, and various dorm furniture, becomes a breeze. All of your items are then ready when you start next semester! Check out the tips below to prepare for college storage over the summer:
- When storing bedding or clothing, garbage bags make better use of space than a box. They can fit in tight spaces and keep items protected.
- Make sure you have plenty of storage supplies: bubble wrap, boxes, bags, totes, etc.
- Use a tarp or dust cover on the floor of the unit. All of your belongings will be more protected from dust or damage by the cover.
- Color coordinate totes or boxes with labels to make retrieving your items easy when you need them.
- Wrap fragile items with bubble wrap and packing material. This will help keep them safe and secure until you need them.
When you are looking for a place to store your dorm items, keep us in mind for student storage! We can help make your transition to and from college easier.