A NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER IN HAMILTON AND TRENTON
October 12th, 2021
It is the Holiday season in the Hamilton and Trenton, NJ areas and my oh my there are some great events coming up in November. Check out our picks for a good time!
- Looking to buy an electronic present for a child in your life? You are in luck, Mike’s Computers & Electronics is having a Computer Blowout Sale, sponsoring the “No Child Left Behind” philosophy Nov.6th. Mike’s Computers will be selling 3 laptops or 3 computers for only $500. (while supplies last) Computers/Laptops all come with 6 month warranties. 909 Bellevue Avenue Trenton, NJ 08618.
- Check out the Exhibition – Size Matters: Small Works From The Fine Art Collection presented by the New Jersey State Museum, Nov.9th from 9:00 am to 4:45 pm. See the beauty of small works no larger than a 12-inch, from as early as the 19th century, up to now. New Jersey State Museum, 205 West State Street, Trenton, NJ.
- Check out All Wood and Doors in Concert, Nov.9th at 8pm. Enjoy a different acoustic spin on pop culture songs. Grounds For Sculpture, 18 Fairgrounds Rd., Hamilton, New Jersey.
- Rat’s Restaurant presents The Hallmark Wine Series Nov.16th at 5:30pm. Join Alan Hallmark, Rat’s Restaurant’s resident wine sommelier on the third Friday of every month as he teaches you everything he knows about wine. The month of November focuses on Portugal and the Masters of the Blend. Space is limited. Please call Rat’s Restaurant at (609) 584-7800 to reserve your spot. Rat’s Restaurant at Grounds For Sculpture, Hamilton, New Jersey.
- Learn how to make a Gingerbread House Masterpiece, Nov.17th. Join famous pastry chef, Peter Max Dierkes at 12pm. See the master at work and learn professional gingerbread house making techniques. You can start building your own house at 2pm. Plus, think your house makes the cut? Then enter it in their Gingerbread House Contest! To register, please call (609) 586-0616. 12-4pm. Grounds For Sculpture, 18 Fairgrounds Rd., Hamilton, New Jersey.
- Learn how to shake those hips Nov.18th at the German-American Society of Trenton NJ. There will be Social Ballroom, Latin, Swing Dancing and more! Enjoy live music from a 23 piece big band, as well as food and beverages. Reservations will be accepted by calling 856-764-3106. 3pm-7pm. German-American Society of Trenton NJ, Trenton NJ.
- Don’t feel like making Thanksgiving dinner this year? That’s ok, come to Rat’s Restaurant and let their culinary team take care of it for you. Nov, 22nd at 12pm & 2:30pm. For information, pricing and reservations, call (609) 584-7800. Rat’s Restaurant at Grounds For Sculpture, Hamilton, New Jersey.
- Take the kids to see Disney’s Phineas and Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever Sunday, November 25. Get a taste of some live action adventure right in front of you with Phineas, Ferb and the whole gang! 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm. Sun National Bank Center, 81 Hamilton Avenue, Trenton, NJ 08611.
- Get your culture fix at Goddess, Lion, Peasant, Priest: Modern and Contemporary Indian Art from the Shelley and Donald Rubin Private Collection at the TCNJ Art Gallery Wednesday, November 28. See Indian paintings from the late 1940’s to the present. 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm. TCNJ Art Gallery, 2000 Pennington Road, Trenton, NJ 08628.