5 Self Storage Supplies To Benefit Your Move
October 14th, 2019
Packing up the house or just moving a few items to storage for the season? Our Hamilton NJ self storage supplies can help! The most beneficial part about storing your gear is having the right tools for the job and AR&C Self Storage has you covered. If this is your first time storing or you need some assistance from the experts our Hamilton NJ storage facility has all the answers. On-site staff to guide you through the rental process and talk to you about different moving supplies will point you in the right direction.
Why Choose Our Self Storage Supplies?
For the entire month of October, we are giving a portion of merchandise sales to the Susan G Komen Foundation. To further their search for a cure, you can help with each box, lock, or moving tool you purchase from us.
5 Tools To Use When Moving
Not sure what you need? Let our storage tips for your upcoming move help!
1. Boxes - A variety is helpful when packing the whole house. Use small boxes for heavier items and large boxes for lighter belongings.
2. Labels - stay organized while you move and while you store!
3. Tape - Start an assembly line for constructing boxes; make sure each person has their own tape to make the process seamless.
4. Mattress Bags - Have one for each mattress going to storage. Our Hamilton NJ office supplies customers with a mattress bag for every size.
5. Packing Paper - Some sort of protector will do your fragile items well when transporting them to the storage unit.
Moving can be a big undertaking, especially when it is your first time or you have not done it in years. That is why here at AR&C Self Storage we take care of our customers. Moving and storage work together. Our moving supplies along with U-Haul's moving supply calculator will help determine how many boxes you need. Talk with our store manager or use our storage calculator to find the right storage unit for you.